This post was most recently updated on April 24th, 2017
INTERNAL AUDIT AND INVESTIGATION DIVISION
As an Independent Unit, Internal Audit and Investigation Division support to the management providing true and fair information for the decision making.
MAIN INTERNAL AUDIT OBJECTIVE
Existing Internal Control System (policies, procedures, systems and activities) is examined to verify whether it is helpful to achieve objectives of Commission and Audit Plan is prepared ensuring performances of Internal Control System as follows,
- orderly & efficient conduct of commission performances
- Including adherence of management policies.
- safeguarding of assets
- prevention and detection of frauds and errors
- accuracy and completeness of the accounting records
- timely preparation of reliable financial & performances information
Control Environment of Internal Audits & Investigations (overall attitude, awareness, system and action of management of TVEC regarding internal control system) is an effect mainly below areas.
- Registration, Accreditation and QMS
- VET Plan preparation & Implementation and Financial Assistance to Vocational Training Institutes.
- NVQ implementation, NCS and Curriculum Development
- NVQ Assessments, Exams and NVQ awarding
- Sector Skills Council and Career Guidance
- Management Information System and Social Relation
- Administration and Accounting & Financial Operations.
- Other investigations and works assigned by the Director General