Planning & Research (P&R) Division
- TVET policies and Strategies
- Corporate Plan and Annual Implementation Plan
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) Plans
- Financial Assistance
- Research and Studies
The Planning & Research (P&R) division of the TVEC is responsible for giving effect to the objective 01 setout in the Tertiary and Vocational Education (TVE) Act No. 20 of 1990 i.e. planning, co-ordination and development of the tertiary education and vocational education at all levels in keeping with human resource needs of the economy. For the purpose of achievement of aforementioned objective, following core activities are undertaken on annual basis.
- Review and update existing TVET policies and strategies.
- Prepare and update Corporate Plan and Annual Implementation Plan of the TVEC.
- Prepare and update Vocational Education and Training (VET) Plans.
- Provide financial assistance.
- Research and studies.
(Visited 82 times, 1 visits today)