This post was most recently updated on December 29th, 2016
Industrial Liaison Division
The main goal of the Industrial Liaison Division is to align the Technical Education and Vocational Training Sector with the Industry requirement through the Sector Councils established. The following objectives have been identified in order to achieve the main goal.
- Bringing the industry requirement in to the development of standards and curricula related to the TVET Sector.
- Identify the industry training requirement of the trainers of TVET sector.
- Co – ordinate with the industry and the TVET Sector for providing Industry training for the trainers.
- Co – ordinate with the industry and the TVET Sector for providing on the job training requirement to the trainees of the TVET Sector.
- Make aware the trainers of TVET Sector on norms, rules, standards, practices used in the industry.
- Introduce the new trends and technology changes initiated by the industry to the TVET Sector.
- Act as a messenger for finding the jobs for the trainees of TVET Sector as well as to supply the Human Resources for the industry.